Provincial and Multi-Sport Organizations Invited to Join Sport Alliance Ontario Games Alumni
Sport Alliance Ontario is building an Ontario Games Alumni Program. We would like to invite Provincial and Multi Sport Organizations to promote your sport by registering Ontario Games Alumni with the Games Department. The Alumni will act as Athlete Ambassadors for your sport!
Who is eligible to apply?
- Provincial & Multi Sport Organizations who are currently taking part in or have previously participated in the Ontario Games are eligible to submit Alumni into the program
- Alumni can be high profile athletes that have gone through the Ontario Games program and have now progressed to national and international levels or professional sports teams
How does it work?
- Complete the attached registration form and submit all required information
- Once registered, Sport Alliance Ontario will contact alumni directly
Role of Ontario Games Alumni Athlete Ambassadors
- Some Athlete Ambassadors will be chosen to be profiled on the Sport Alliance Ontario website and current Games websites and possibly with other forms of social media
- Athlete Ambassadors will be invited to special events including but not limited to:
Ø One Year to Go Kickoff/Launch of Games
Ø 100 Day Out Events
Ø Press Conferences/Media Events
Ø Opening & Closing Ceremonies
Ø Volunteer Appreciation Event
Ø VIP Reception
- Athlete Ambassadors may be asked to present medals at Ontario Games
- Autograph singings
- Emcee/Hosting of events
- Meet & Greets/Personal Appearances
- Games Organizing Committee Meetings
- Pep Rallies
Promote your sport and share your success story today! If you would like your Athlete Ambassador(s) to be a part of the inaugural launch of the Ontario Games Alumni program please submit the form as attached by Friday, June 1, 2012.
For more information on the Ontario Games Alumni Program please contact: