Erin Latimer is a decorated Para Alpine Skier who has represented her country on the biggest stage as a Paralympian with Team Canada. She began skiing at the age of two at Craigleith Ski Club near Collingwood and has been on the fast track ever since. Her first competition was at the Ontario ParaSport® Winter Games in 2012 and has gone on to be one the world’s best in Para Alpine. Her current world rankings are, 9th – Super Combined; 9th – Downhill; 10th – Super G; 12th – Slalom; 14th – Giant Slalom.
- 2016: IPC World Cup Finals
- 2015: IPC World Championships
- 2014: Sochi Paralympics
- 5th (Giant Slalom) IPC World Cup – Aspen, USA (2016)
- 6th (Slalom) IPC World Cup – Tarvisio, ITA (2016)
- 6th (Giant Slalom) IPC World Cup – Tarvisio, ITA (2016)
- 6th (Giant Slalom) IPC World Cup – Aspen, USA (2016)
How does ParaSport® motivate Erin?
“I am motivated by Sport, not “Para” Sport. Paralympics are the parallel Games to the Olympics. Just like other athletes, I am motivated by a desire to perform well and succeed”. – Erin Latimer
|2014 Sochi Paralympics||Para-Alpine Skiing||Giant Slalom - Standing - Women||9|
|2014 Sochi Paralympics||Para-Alpine Skiing||Slalom - Standing - Women||8|
|2014 Sochi Paralympics||Para-Alpine Skiing||Super Combined - Standing - Women||7|