A positive attitude, perseverance and resourcefulness are Tracy Schmitt’s keys to life. That attitude has helped her achieve her goals both professionally and personally. Tracy earned an Honours Degree in Recreational and Leisure Studies, a Bachelor of Education with an Integrated Arts specialty, and a Master’s in Business Administration from the Rotman School of Business. At the recent Pan Am and ParaPan Am Toronto2015 Games, she served as Manager of Planning and Integration. Tracy has climbed the mountains of Nepal, captained a 110 foot tall ship in the Eastern Atlantic ocean and even won bronze at the ParaSport® Provincials in alpine skiing. Her story is one of positivity, courage and commitment.
- North American Championships
- Melbourne Worlds
- US Disabled Championship
- IFDS Miami Olympic Class World Cup
- North American Challenge Cup
- Montreal Candian Championship
- 2nd at Mobility Cup 2013 North American regatta in Nova Scotia
- Pete Paganis Trophy for Sportsmanship in Chicago NACC 2013
- ParaSport® Merit Award and Bronze medalist in Alpine Provincial Class 2010
- Premier of Ontario Award nominee 2006/2007
How does ParaSport® motivate Tracy?
“How do you know unless you try? Everyone should take safe risks!!”. – Tracy Schmitt
|North American Championships||Sailing||2nd at Mobility Cup 2013 North American regatta in Nova Scotia||2nd|
|ParaSport<sup>®</sup> Merit Award and Bronze medalist in Alpine Provincial Class 2010||Skiing||NameAlpine Provincial Class 2010||3rd|